About the room
Who lives there
2 male, from 20 to 45, professional, non smokers
from 20 to 45, professionals
** AMAZING PROFESSIONAL HOUSE SHARE **
Professional accommodation for professional people.
Here we have a fantastic opportunity to join a BRAND NEW house share in the lovely location of Bristol. The property is a modern 4 double bed south facing town house in a quiet cul de sac at the Hanham end of St George, right by the river, with garage, garden and sunny decked area. The house is very close to the town centre with great bus routes and transport links to get in and around Truro. This is a great house share and is sure to be in high demand so don't miss out.
Rooms include bed mattress, chest drawers, wardrobe and bedside table.
When you rent a room with us you don't just move in to a house, you move in to a home and a society.
Other fees include £150 application fee and £250 deposit required.
Property consists of: Kitchen/diner, lounge area, bathroom, ground floor WC, good sized garden with sitting area, single garage for storage.
* ALL BILLS INCLUDED*
- Unlimited super fast wireless broadband
- TV License
- Council Tax
- Water Rates
- Weekly cleaner
- Large flatscreen TV with Freeview and DVD player
- All rooms redecorated & brand new furniture
- Locks fitted to all bedrooms
- Good quality furniture throughout the house
- Weekly cleaner for communal areas
- Fortnightly gardener
- Great transport links
- Great professional working housemates
- 2 minute walk to nearest bus stop
Why people choose our house shares?
1. A weekly cleaner for shared areas.
2. Only £400 to secure a great place for you to live! (£150 application fee £250 deposit)
3. A home furnished to a high standard with friendly professional housemates.
4. Unlimited broadband supplied in your rent.
5. No live in landlords so you don't feel like you are living in someone's house.
6. We introduce you to the current house mates to ensure you are in the right room for you!
7. Your rent includes all bills so no hidden surprises!
8. We are at the end of the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days per year.
9. We will set your tenancy length to suit your needs and not ours.
Unfortunately our house shares are not for everyone. I'm afraid we cannot accept housing benefits, couples, pets or children in any of our house shares.
Listing ID: H17032017402289
Posted on 30 July 2018