Why use EasyRoommate
Happy flatmates stay longer! At Easyroommate we care about matching quality.
Find your room
We manually check every room ad on EasyRoommate to keep you safe. Find your perfect room, discover who lives there and arrange a viewing.FIND A ROOM
Meet the flatmates
See flatmates searching in your area and find the right person for your flatshare. Offer your room directly or wait to be contacted, it's up to you!POST YOUR ROOM
We're here to help
EasyRoommate are here with expert tools and advice to help you find the right flatshare for you.Visit FAQs
Danielle22 years oldHello, my name is Danielle, I'm looking for a flatshare and have a budget of £500 per month. If you are interested in my profile, please get in touch. Thanks, Danielle...
Mercedes Scaife26 years oldCanadian girl who enjoys hiking, climbing, travel, and all things food and coffee! Re-locating to the UK, looking for a home to share with fellow professionals....
David Hackwood26 years oldHello :) I’m currently working full time as a customer service advisor and will be due to be going into my second year of uni studying filmmaking at UWE Bristol. I’m looking to ...
Kiki31 years oldWe are a professional, fun, creative couple looking for a double bedroom in Bath in any shared/non-shared property for the end of September 2018. We love outdoor activities, being ...
Mike35 years oldHi I'm Mike. Quiet guy with a great sense of humour. Music obsessive, creative, easy to get on with : ) Looking for an easy going, rather than party house : ) ...
Christian22 years oldHello, my name is Christian, I'm looking for a flatshare and have a budget of £500 per month. If you are interested in my profile, please get in touch. Thanks, Christian...
Lindsay24 years oldLooking for a double room in a sociable house with other young professionals, I’m very laid back and up for a laugh so want to find people similar however parking is essential. Ide...
Breno34 years oldI'm a visiting researcher at the department of mathematics of the University of Bath, I'm looking for a room to rent from August 2018 until January 2019....
- Barton Hill average room rent £362
- Bedminster average room rent £394
- Clay Hill average room rent £535
- Filton average room rent £451
- Fishponds average room rent £492
- Horfield average room rent £497
- Redland average room rent £584
- Southmead average room rent £467
- Speedwell average room rent £451
- St George average room rent £481
- Birmingham average room rent £423
- Brighton average room rent £539
- Bristol average room rent £486
- Cardiff average room rent £373
- Coventry average room rent £446
- Edinburgh average room rent £560
- Glasgow average room rent £415
- Leeds average room rent £367
- London average room rent £619
- Manchester average room rent £410
- Nottingham average room rent £378