Why use EasyRoommate
Happy flatmates stay longer! At Easyroommate we care about matching quality.
Find your room
We manually check every room ad on EasyRoommate to keep you safe. Find your perfect room, discover who lives there and arrange a viewing.FIND A ROOM
Meet the flatmates
See flatmates searching in your area and find the right person for your flatshare. Offer your room directly or wait to be contacted, it's up to you!POST YOUR ROOM
We're here to help
EasyRoommate are here with expert tools and advice to help you find the right flatshare for you.Visit FAQs
Ranjana39 years oldI am looking for a room to rent out until July 2019. I am a professional who works in a financial institution. I am arranging temporary accommodation while I arrange for my home to...
Reece29 years oldMy fiancé and I are moving to St Albans from Australia for a couple of years and are looking for a houseshare scenario. I’m a school teacher and my partner works in retail. We love...
Mo33 years oldA London professional, looking for a room to rent as soon as possible. I am an easy going friendly and down to earth person....
Mark41 years oldLooking for a room in a shared flat/house in London. Preferably within 30 minutes commute into Central London. I currently live in Basingstoke, and I cummute to the city Monday to ...
Enache bogdan27 years oldHello, my name is Enache bogdan, I'm looking for a flatshare and have a budget of 1600 per month. If you are interested in my profile, please get in touch. Thanks, Enache bogdan...
Alina27 years oldHello, my name is Alina, I'm looking for a flatshare and have a budget of 500 per month. If you are interested in my profile, please get in touch. Thanks, Alina...
Kıvanç33 years oldHello, my name is Kıvanç, I'm looking for a flatshare and have a budget of 500 per month. If you are interested in my profile, please get in touch. Thanks, Kıvanç...
Florent19 years oldI am a french student aged 19 looking for a single or double room in Harrow on the hill. I would like to rent a room for 6 months. (10 January-->30 June), have a budget of £550pcm....
- Barnet average room rent £598
- Borehamwood average room rent £530
- Bushey average room rent
- Harpenden average room rent
- Hatfield average room rent £501
- Hemel Hempstead average room rent £495
- Potters Bar average room rent £550
- Watford average room rent £615
- Welwyn average room rent
- Welwyn Garden City average room rent £553
- Birmingham average room rent £434
- Brighton average room rent £591
- Bristol average room rent £516
- Cardiff average room rent £383
- Coventry average room rent £422
- Edinburgh average room rent £576
- Glasgow average room rent £432
- Leeds average room rent £400
- London average room rent £701
- Manchester average room rent £426
- Nottingham average room rent £396