Why use EasyRoommate
Happy flatmates stay longer! At Easyroommate we care about matching quality.
Find your room
We manually check every room ad on EasyRoommate to keep you safe. Find your perfect room, discover who lives there and arrange a viewing.FIND A ROOM
Meet the flatmates
See flatmates searching in your area and find the right person for your flatshare. Offer your room directly or wait to be contacted, it's up to you!POST YOUR ROOM
We're here to help
EasyRoommate are here with expert tools and advice to help you find the right flatshare for you.Visit FAQs
Lilly20 years oldWorking for 6 months in Bray, I am looking for a home nearby. Already used to live in a shared apartment, I love to keep everything tidy and clean. I enjoy spending time with peopl...
Rachael25 years oldWe are relocating to England from Australia. I have a teaching position waiting for me starting in January. We are looking for a room to rent for a year. That is close to public tr...
Samuil24 years oldWe are looking for a couple room to let untill the end of December 2018. With all bills included. ...
Julita31 years oldFitness Instructor, starting a new contract January, looking for a room or en suite, bills included, no or smaller deposit (as it is Christmas and double rent would make presents s...
Sarah Pendlebury18 years oldHello, my name is Sarah Pendlebury , I'm looking for a flatshare and have a budget of 600 per month. If you are interested in my profile, please get in touch. Thanks, Sarah Pendleb...
Johnny24 years oldHello, my name is Johnny, I'm looking for a flatshare and have a budget of 600 per month. If you are interested in my profile, please get in touch. Thanks, Johnny...
Tyron22 years oldJoyful environment. ...
Govind29 years oldI am looking for an individual room and bathroom and shared kitchen ....
- Beaconsfield average room rent
- Chalfont Saint Giles average room rent
- Gerrards Cross average room rent £325
- Henley-on-Thames average room rent £2,800
- High Wycombe average room rent £505
- Iver average room rent £575
- Maidenhead average room rent £525
- Marlow average room rent £600
- Slough average room rent £528
- Windsor average room rent
- Birmingham average room rent £437
- Brighton average room rent £597
- Bristol average room rent £521
- Cardiff average room rent £381
- Coventry average room rent £423
- Edinburgh average room rent £559
- Glasgow average room rent £432
- Leeds average room rent £405
- London average room rent £700
- Manchester average room rent £430
- Nottingham average room rent £390