Why use EasyRoommate
Happy flatmates stay longer! At Easyroommate we care about matching quality.
Find your room
We manually check every room ad on EasyRoommate to keep you safe. Find your perfect room, discover who lives there and arrange a viewing.FIND A ROOM
Meet the flatmates
See flatmates searching in your area and find the right person for your flatshare. Offer your room directly or wait to be contacted, it's up to you!POST YOUR ROOM
We're here to help
EasyRoommate are here with expert tools and advice to help you find the right flatshare for you.Visit FAQs
Tom24 years oldI'm looking for a place to stay in Edinburgh for the duration of my PhD studies....
David43 years oldA furnished double room in a flat share, all utility bills included. With enough closet space for clothes shoes and other bits and pieces....
Edward47 years oldI am returning from Brazil with sunshine in my heart. Just trying to get myself back into working life with a good rhythmic routine. I`m easy going and most folks have always found...
Lucia24 years oldI'm an Italian girl coming to Edinburgh to work for three months in the Italian Institute of Culture! ...
Orfeas Luke19 years oldHello, my name is Orfeas Luke, I'm looking for a flatshare and have a budget of 400 per month. If you are interested in my profile, please get in touch. Thanks, Orfeas Luke...
Tom25 years oldWould like to share with one, two or three people. I'm moving from Aberdeen to start a new job in the Bankhead area of town. I'm fairly relaxed but will clean up after myself a...
Alice23 years oldHi! I’m Alice and I’m an italian student searching for a room in a shared flat with other students. I’m going to be in Edinburgh from January to May included for Erasmus+ Programme...
Linnéa24 years oldI'm looking for a flatshare for my Erasmus semester in Edinburgh. I will be arriving 7-8 of January 2019 and need a room until June. My budget is £ 450. I'm looking for flatshare i...
- Bruntsfield average room rent £543
- Craigmillar average room rent £498
- Dalry average room rent £498
- Drylaw average room rent £375
- Leith average room rent £650
- Merchiston average room rent £558
- Newhaven average room rent £455
- Old Town average room rent £595
- Restalrig average room rent £483
- Stockbridge average room rent £521
- Birmingham average room rent £434
- Brighton average room rent £591
- Bristol average room rent £516
- Cardiff average room rent £383
- Coventry average room rent £422
- Edinburgh average room rent £576
- Glasgow average room rent £432
- Leeds average room rent £400
- London average room rent £701
- Manchester average room rent £426
- Nottingham average room rent £396