About the room
Who lives there
2 mixed gender, from 18 to 60, professional, outside smokers only
LARGE DOUBLE ROOM coming Available with En-suite to let in the heart of Sheffield S2.
Large Double to let in Sheffield (All utility bills included). water, Gas, Council Tax + internet WiFi included
Close to Sheffield town centre and only a short walk to the Bus and rail links.
- All Bills included (gas/water/council tax and free WiFi)
- No Deposit required.
- Part furnished Large room
- WiFi internet included
- Fully fitted your own En suite bathroom
- Newly refurbished.
- Regular cleaning of communal areas.
The proposed accommodation of this room to let in the heart of Sheffield consists of:
- Fire alarm
- Lovely furnished, fully equipped kitchen
- cooker and Hob in the shared kitchen
- Gas central heating with brand new boiler
- Dish Washer
- Large Fridge Freezer
- Carpet throughout
- All amenities close by
The property is situated on City Road, with excellent transport links,
10-minute walk to Sheffield Train Station, and Super tram stop or a 30 second walk to the nearest bus stop.
The City Centre is within 15/20 minutes walking distance. Alternatively, there is a bus stop directly outside the property.
It is a 5-minute bus journey to the centre with buses running every 7 minutes.
- Situated in the heart of Sheffield. Ideal for working professionals in the Town, this room offers spacious and comfortable living environments in every aspect.
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing.
These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property.
Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated.
Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual/ business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Listing ID: H18022092854906
Posted on 11 January 2019