About the room
Who lives there
3 mixed gender, outside smokers only
LARGE DOUBLE ROOM with en-suite to let in the center of Doncaster
Large Double to let in Doncaster DN1 (all bills included). Electric, water, Gas, Council Tax + internet WiFi included
Large bedroom with enough space and separate lounge area.
- All Bills included (gas/water/electrics/council tax)
- No Deposit required.
- Part furnished Large Room with all white goods in.
- WiFi internet included
- With Large en-suite
- Own kitchenette. With interrogated fridge
- Fully fitted en suite bathroom
- Newly refurbished.
- Regular cleaning of communal areas.
The proposed accommodation of this room to let in the heart of Doncaster consists of:
- Fire alarm
- Lovely furnished, fully equipped kitchen
- 1 cooker and Hob in the shared kitchen
- Gas central heating with brand new boiler
- 2 Washer dryers
- Carpet throughout
- All amenities close by
- Situated in the heart of Doncaster. Ideal for working professionals in the Town,
this room offers spacious and comfortable living environments in every aspect.
Please read carefully the following notes:
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing.
These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property.
Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated.
Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual/ business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Listing ID: H171018145950591
Posted on 11 January 2019