About the room
Who lives there
4 mixed gender, from 23 to 32, mixed, non smokers
from 22 to 65, professionals
We are looking for a friendly housemate to join this friendly house share in Colchester which is 15 mins walk from the town centre and 2 miles from University of Essex.
The room is fully furnished with a good quality double bed, bedside table, wardrobe, chest of drawers and desk. TV point for own TV and Virgin WIFI throughout.
Rent includes - Council tax, water, gas, electricity, internet, weekly cleaner and TV licence for communal areas and gardener. Laundry facilities available - washing machine and tumble dryer - small charge for using these.
Free street parking available.
*Available 1st February 2019*
• Large kitchen / living room/ diner with sofa, armchairs and dining table
• Smart TV
• 60MB unlimited Virgin wireless broadband and hardwired TV and broadband sockets in your room, as well as wifi throughout the house
• 2 ovens, dishwasher, microwave, 2 fridge/freezers and all pots/pans and crockery provided
• Washing machine and tumble dryer (small charge for these) located in separate laundry room
• French doors leading to sunny garden with terrace, overlooking recreational ground beyond
• Bike racks for security
• Weekly cleaner for communal areas
• Garden maintenance
• Free street parking
• Near to bus stops for no 61, 64 and 66 buses
• Co-op store around the corner. Short walk to Aldi and Tesco Metro. 1 mile to Tesco super store.
• Approx 15 mins walk from town centre
• 2 miles from University of Essex
• 3 miles to Colchester General Hospital
• Walking distance of Colchester Town train station with trains to Colchester North station and to coastal towns
• The British Grenadier pub
• Ideal for professional or mature student
• Sorry no couples, DSS, children or pets
• References required
Clear fee structure:
• Small reservation deposit secures the room for you and is refundable on signing the tenancy
• No check-in or referencing fees
• £40 inventory/check-out fee
• No agency fees
Landlord-managed house. Viewings available evenings and Saturdays, and during normal office hours.
Here are some comments from our housemates:
“…Thank you both for your help and the lovely home and housemates that you have provided. I will miss it all. I will be keeping in touch with my housemates”
“...I really enjoyed living at your house and I couldn't find any better place in the whole of Colchester"
“…We would like to thank you for the wonderful 10 months that we were resident. We found the house very comfortable and it was always a pleasure to deal with you"
Contact us TODAY to book your viewing. two ensuite rooms providing an ideal opportunity for two friends to live together
Listing ID: H180518162718375
Posted on 12 January 2019