About the room
Who lives there
2 mixed gender, from 21 to 99, professional
from 25 to 55
Royal Docklands post code E16 1AR
This apartment is set only 1 min away from Royal Victoria stop on the DLR station E16 1AR, which means you can get to Canary Wharf in just over 10 mins and Central London in under 20 mins.
We have everything you need in the apartment, the large separate kitchen is fully stocked with all facilities. Its has a Large river view balcony on the 7th floor over looking the O2, Canary Wharf, City Airport and the river right in front, plus it has a gym on the ground floor next to the River, which is included in the rent and one car park space available on request at £7 per day.
We even have a monthly cleaner to clean the apartment, excluding the bedrooms if required. But can be arranged to clean the rooms too.
Their is a large separate kitchen and the Lounge/Diner and balcony is perfect for sharers to enjoy each others company, but also have their your own space when needed.
If you think this is the place for you, give me a call to arrange a viewing. (the pictures really don't do its justice) you must view it to know how welcoming and comfortable and relaxed this home is for you.
• All Bills got WiFi and Sky TV
• Monthly Cleaner for communal area.
• Admin fees and referencing fees apply £80.00 as a one off fee to set up documents.
• Open Plan Lounge/Dining/Living Area
Large Seperate Kitchen
• Balcony 7th floor with River views over looking Canary Wharf, The O2 and the Olympic stadium, Xcel. The River and it’s is Amazing location. The sun rises from the balcony.
2 Double Room fully furnished plus available fully furnished. You have a choice between both rooms.
All facilities included, just bring your clothes.
• Fully Stocked Gym on the ground same building.
• 24 hour concierge
Dry cleaners on the ground floor .
Gardens and river walks outside.
Plus local shops and restaurants
• Royal Victoria DLR - 1 min walk (10 min to Canary Wharf, 20 Min to Bank)
• Emirates Cable Car to Greenwich - 1 min Walk
• North Greenwich Jubilee line - 10 min via Cable Car
• cycle routes to Canary Wharf
• Tesco Express store - 1 min walk and Drycleaners
• Londis - 1 min walk
• Docklands Bar & Grill - 1 min walk
• Caribbean Scene - 2 min walk
• Nakhon Thai - 3 min walk
• Zero Sette italian - 3 min walk
Looking for two Single working professionals, to share a large Flat with stunning balcony and River, front, side and back views with a Gym. One Car park can be provided if required.
It’s a stunning property fully furnished newly decorated and newly carpeted to high specification with all facilities, extremely clean and tidy. Interior designed ready made home, just bring your suitcase.
Looking for peaceful, very clean and tidy, respectable and well mannered Single professionals ONLY to share with. NO smoking, drugs or alcohol! NO OVER NIGHT STAYING GUEST, only with prior arrangements made.
Work Reference needed and a rights to rent a check required for overseas visa.
parking can be arranged
Listing ID: H181108143749578
Posted on 7 January 2019