About the room
Who lives there
6 mixed gender, mixed, non smokers
Thanks for clicking on this ad! You will not regret that :)
What you see on the pictures is the room I lived in between summer last year and this year. I unfortunately need to leave the UK, but I will miss this place as it quickly becomes a real home. Especially if you're new in London as I was!
Let me tell you the keyfacts about the
- double room
- big comfortable bed (pillow and blanket provided)
- your very own fridge
- two wardrobes
- two drawers (in addition to the one shown also a white, new drawer which I recently bought but I am going to leave it here)
- desk with chair
- 3 lovely girls are going to live with you upstairs, but they are not around most of the time so you basically have the whole upstairs area for yourself
- The Chinese landlady lives with another tenant downstairs, she is lovely and really supportive
- East London in a quiet neighborhood, just a short walk to ExcelCenter
- small convient stores, pharmacies and a GP are close by as well as a Tesco next to the ExCel Centre
- Custom House and Prince Regent station are also only a few minutes walk
- Canning Town station (Jubilee line) as well as Plaistow station (District and Hammersmith and City line) is about a 15 minutes bus drive
- Good night bus and regular bus connection (e.g. 241, 473, 300 and N551)
You can move in from 15.08 onwards, the rent is £500/month everything (all bills, Internet, warm water, electricity etc) included. Also, you won't need to pay any agency fees!
Thanks for reading all of this, I hope you are interested, it's a good opportunity!
Just message me (my phone number:) and I will be happy to show you around :)
Don't worry about anything, everyone is welcoming and glad to help you out!
Listing ID: H180810161827756
Posted on 13 August 2018