Flatshare London - Spare room & Rooms to rent London - Make your Flatmate search Easy!
New London Flatshare
A large spacious furnished room is available now. The room has a double bed, large wardrobe, large chest of drawers and tall book shelf/DVD holder. Bright, airy and friendl...
- While advertised as avail from 28/06 this is negotiable and we can extend to August or bring it forward - We have negotiated with Landlord to waiver admin fees - saving £30...
We are seeking a single muslim student/professional male for our house in Plaistow. The house is just 15 minutes from District, Jubilee, Hammersmith & City and DLR lines, 20...
* Four bedroom house * Located in Leyton * With rear garden * Double glazing * Gas central heating * Furnished * Subject to Contract * Any intending party/purchaser MUST sa...
* Four bedroom apartment * Separate lounge - Can be used as 5th bedroom * Situated over two floors * Located very close to Bethnal Green central line station * Laminated woode...
New London Flatmate
Marianne - 31
Hi! My name is Marianne and I am 32 years old. I work with digital marketing and are looking for a new home. During my spare time I like to spend time with family and friends an...
Denham - 50
Descent academic and quite individual that needs a descent and quite environment with Internet access. Need to have rented accomodation for about 6 months - a year. ...
Richard - 21
Hello, I'm an easygoing, sociable person looking for a place to rent in West/South-West London. Preferably around the Hammersmith area. I currently work as an events coordin...
diosdado - 30
I am a full time bus driver and studying as well, so, i won´t spend much time at home. I am looking for some spacious bedroom or double bedroom. I don´t mind to form a group for ta...
Find your perfect flatshare today!
Rooms to rent in London
With a population of over 8 million people, London is not only the biggest city in Britain but in the whole of Europe. What sets London apart from other cities is the fact that it covers a massive 620 square miles and as a consequence offers numerous distinct areas and boroughs. As a result of its sheer size and variation combined with high rental costs, finding a flatshare in London can be quite challenging and requires research and insider knowledge.
London is best seen as a magnificent set of smaller parts making up the vast whole; it is split into Central, North, West, South and East London, each with their own boroughs full of unique character to suit all budgets, from Westminster to Shoreditch.
For example, once regarded as the ‘poor end of town’, East London is now a thriving multi-cultural area that covers boroughs as diverse as Bethnal Green, Hackney and Poplar. The centre for much of the London Olympics 2012, the ‘East End’ has enjoyed significant regeneration and as a direct result is fast becoming the location of choice for professionals seeking a flatshare close to Wapping.
The facts and figures
- Average monthly room rental: £563
- Average time to find a room: 33 days
- Average time to let a room: 31 days
- Professionals renting rooms: 73%
- Students renting rooms: 27%