Flatshare London - Spare room & Rooms to rent London - Make your Flatmate search Easy!
New London Flatshare
Elephant and Castle
One single room with a double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and desk Suitable for a quiet professional or student Rent per week £125 with all bills inclusive Unlim...
* A very specious two double bedroom maisonette * Situated over two floors (ground & first floors) * Complete separate lounge and kitchen - Can be used as 3rd bedroom * L...
Hurry up!! Spacious Double room for ONLY 650 per month, available with a door out to the patio garden! All bills included: -Water -Gas -Electricity -Internet -Council t...
* Three bedroom property * Situated over two floors * Separate lounge – Can be used as 4th bedroom * Second floor * Well maintained council block * Furnished * Close to Devon...
Amazing single room in Zone 2 East London (Stepney Green) Quiet house with young and kind people -All bills included -Fast wifi -Supermarkets, cafe, and shops close to the h...
* Spacious One bedroom flat available * The flat is conveniently located on Forest Lane * Easy access to Stratford, Maryland and Forestgate Stations * The flat consists of doubl...
* Double Room - Located off Brick Lane * Situated on the second floor * Located off Brick Lane * Close to Shoreditch High Street Station * Wooden floors * Double glazing ...
New London Flatmate
Marianne - 31
Hi! My name is Marianne and I am 32 years old. I work with digital marketing and are looking for a new home. During my spare time I like to spend time with family and friends an...
Richard - 21
Hello, I'm an easygoing, sociable person looking for a place to rent in West/South-West London. Preferably around the Hammersmith area. I currently work as an events coordin...
diosdado - 30
I am a full time bus driver and studying as well, so, i won´t spend much time at home. I am looking for some spacious bedroom or double bedroom. I don´t mind to form a group for ta...
Tocha - 23
My name is Ticha. I am currently looking for a room in london. I am a full time receptionist, very clean, tidy and responsible. Preferably in Ealing, Perivale, hanger lane, etc....
Daniel - 31
I am looking for a single/double room (possibly) within a reasonable commute from zone 6-7 (max 35 min). I have a budget of £115 per week. My moving date is end February. I am a...
Find your perfect flatshare today!
Rooms to rent in London
With a population of over 8 million people, London is not only the biggest city in Britain but in the whole of Europe. What sets London apart from other cities is the fact that it covers a massive 620 square miles and as a consequence offers numerous distinct areas and boroughs. As a result of its sheer size and variation combined with high rental costs, finding a flatshare in London can be quite challenging and requires research and insider knowledge.
London is best seen as a magnificent set of smaller parts making up the vast whole; it is split into Central, North, West, South and East London, each with their own boroughs full of unique character to suit all budgets, from Westminster to Shoreditch.
For example, once regarded as the ‘poor end of town’, East London is now a thriving multi-cultural area that covers boroughs as diverse as Bethnal Green, Hackney and Poplar. The centre for much of the London Olympics 2012, the ‘East End’ has enjoyed significant regeneration and as a direct result is fast becoming the location of choice for professionals seeking a flatshare close to Wapping.
The facts and figures
- Average monthly room rental: £563
- Average time to find a room: 33 days
- Average time to let a room: 31 days
- Professionals renting rooms: 73%
- Students renting rooms: 27%